Last updated: June 10, 2020
This website is owned and operated by Central Entertainment Group, Inc. a New York domestic corporation (hereinafter “CEG”).
By accessing, browsing, and/or using this website, “You” (“your,” et al.) hereby agree to be bound by the following conditions and abide by its terms, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the website (the “Website”):
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and comply with them.
Unless otherwise expressly specified or permitted by a duly authorized officer of CEG, this Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. The copyright to the contents of this Website and the trademarks, logos, characters and service marks displayed thereon (collectively the “Intellectual Property”) are owned by CEG or other third parties who have licensed or authorized use thereof to CEG. Provided you do not modify or delete any intellectual property or other proprietary notices, users may download material from this Website for their own personal, non-commercial use only. Any other copying, modifying, redistributing, reproducing, transmitting, creating derivative works from, using Intellectual Property from, or selling any information, products or services obtained from this Website in any manner is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that CEG will aggressively pursue any violation of this policy in order to protect its valuable intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE FOLLOWING AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND LIMITS YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVERY UNDER THE LAW
Your use of and browsing on this Website are done at your own risk. Neither CEG, its affiliates nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, this Website. CEG makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness or usefulness of the contents of this Website, nor does CEG promise that the Website will remain available. CEG reserves the right at any time to terminate all or any portion of this Website without notice to you. All changes are effective immediately when CEG posts them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Website is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
IN NO EVENT WILL CEG, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT OR A RESIDENT OF A STATE WITH A SIMILAR STATUTE, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542 OR SUCH OTHER STATE STATUTE (AS APPLICABLE), WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Please note that in some states, the law may not permit the foregoing disclaimer of warranties, as such, the above disclaimer may not apply to you. Check your local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Except as set forth in the Disputes; Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Section immediately below, all matters relating to the Website and these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction).
Disputes, Mandatory Arbitration, and Class-Action Waiver
Any disputes or claims relating in any way to your use of the Website, or to products or services sold or distributed by CEG or through CEG, will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court, with the following exceptions:
- you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims apply; and
- in the event that the arbitration agreement in these Terms and Conditions is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against CEG (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in a federal or state court located within New York Count, in the State of New York, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
The arbitration agreement in these Terms and Conditions is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (the “FAA”), including its procedural provisions, in all respects. This means that the FAA governs, among other things, the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration agreement and all of its provisions, including, without limitation, the class action waiver discussed below. State arbitration laws do not govern in any respect.
This arbitration agreement is intended to be broadly interpreted and will survive termination of these Terms and Conditions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to the extent permitted by law to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this arbitration agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this arbitration agreement is void or voidable. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same compensatory damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these Terms and Conditions as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to: 1001 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10018, Attn: General Counsel. You may download the forms located at http://www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS under its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or, if applicable, its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, and any applicable supplemental rules including its Consumer Arbitration Standards of Minimum Fairness. The JAMS Rules are available online at http://www.jamsadr.com or by calling (800)-352-5267. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by JAMS’s rules. In no event will CEG pay for attorneys’ fees. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding, and that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. You agree to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration section (except for your consent to venue in New York County) will be null and void and neither of us will be entitled to arbitrate our dispute.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with CEG and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
The contents of this Website may from time to time contain documents, images, information, media and other materials not proprietary to CEG, such as photographs, artwork, articles, clips other text or audiovisual elements, or the names, trade names, trademarks, logos, trade styles or designations of third parties (including present and past clients of CEG) which have been published in newspapers, magazines or other media or venues, and may include the name, trade name or trademark of the medium or venue in which such materials were published or displayed. Any use thereof whatsoever is strictly prohibited, unless the prior written permission of the appropriate third parties has been secured. CEG has no editorial control of such third-party content and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such content nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
For the convenience of users of this website, one or more links to other Internet websites may appear from time to time. Except for Internet websites maintained by CEG (or by divisions, subsidiaries or affiliates thereof), the Internet websites to which links are provided in this Website are not under the control of CEG and CEG assumes no responsibility for the contents of any such linked Internet website, or for any potential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of any such link. In addition, the existence of a link between this Website and any other Internet website is not and shall not be understood to be an endorsement by CEG of the owner or proprietor of the linked Internet website, nor an endorsement of CEG by the owner or proprietor of such linked website.
You shall not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Use this Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use this Website to send, transmit, or otherwise provide, any advertising or promotional material, including without limitation any image file, video file, demo, “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Use this Website to submit any representation seeking materials and/or any unsolicited project submissions of any kind, including without limitation any writing samples, scripts, project reels, photos, CDs, DVDs, books, etc.
- Use this Website to impersonate or attempt to impersonate CEG, a CEG employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use this Website to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm CEG or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
CEG is the owner of the Website, and is based in the state of New York in the United States of America. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver of by CEG of any term or condition set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of CEG to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
CEG operates exclusively by referral and does not accept unsolicited material or solicitations of any kind. Any such materials received will be returned or destroyed at the agency’s discretion.
Thank you for anticipated cooperation.